728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Down in the Japanese Game Market!

I'm a newly recruited  blogger by MacquiNanone. Since he has been busy these days, I'll also start posting in here.
Let's stop the chit-chat and get it going!  I'll be reviewing and posting about Japanese games. It will include some which are localized, such as Hyperdimension Neptunia and others that are far away from coming here, such as Demon Gaze.
First things first, let's go with the dates!
Currently my plans are for some games in PS Vita and PS3. (I'm also taking some requests to review other games as well)
February 28:
Release Date for:


Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus: Otome Shoujotachi no Shoumei   PSV

Phantasy Star Online 2 PSV

March 7:
Release Date for:
Hatsune Miku Project Diva f PS3

March 20: 
Release Date for:
Atelier Meruru+ 3 PSV
Dead or Alive 5 Plus PSV
Disgaea D2 PS3

March 28:
Release Date for:
Sei Madou Monogatari PSV

This is currently my list for the Japanese releases.
For Western Releases I have at the moment Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory, which will begin everything for the west!
Stay tuned for more updates, I'll post about Project Diva f for PS Vita and Demon Gaze soon enough!

Down in the Japanese Game Market!
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top