728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

High School D x D - Rias Gremory 1/8 Complete Figure


Rias Gremory: busty red haired devil... awesomesauce!

The Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess, Rias Gremory!

From the popular anime series "High School DxD" comes a figure of Rias Gremory, the school idol who ends up serving the main character of the series!

Rias is sculpted sitting on her knees with her long red hair fluttering around her like a flame in the wind. She is posed with her head titled to the side as she looks ahead with a provocative expression across her face. She also comes with an alternative parts that show off her her impressive bosom, creating a situation that suits her character even more!



The figure is okay I guess, just not as awesome as the other one. Honestly, I'm torn on whether I buy it or not. I mean FREEing makes awesome PVC figure and I'm a fan of them, but this one doesn't hit me as a "MUST BUY" product.

For fans of High School DxD and Rias Gremory (I'm more a Akeno and Koneko fan), preorder now for it comes out April 2013!! (AmiAmi, HobbySearch)


High School D x D - Rias Gremory 1/8 Complete Figure
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top