728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Steins;Gate Linear Constrained Phenogram


Stop what you're doing! Remember the loto numbers and prepare to go back in time!!! Again!

Steins;Gate is coming back once again in Linear Constrained Phenogram. What exactly is this new game going to be like? I honestly don't know since no concrete news has come out yet aside from the credits...

But whatever!

New Steins;Gate game! The Game is sick, the Anime is sick... this whole thing is freaking sick!

PS3 and ShitBox360 (forgive me I meant to say XBOX360) owners, keep an eye out for nire information. To be released in 2013!!!
Steins;Gate Linear Constrained Phenogram
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

  1. I was recommended this website through my cousin. I'm now not positive whether or not this publish is written by way of him as no one else understand such particular about my trouble. You're incredible!

    Thank you!

    my weblog Aimbot for PS3

    ReplyDelete

Top