728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

「Doujin Thursday」T-MOON COMPLEX X06

I am sad to say that this is the last instalment...

For now! mwahahahahaha! But in all seriousness, this is this series as I still haven't found X07 translated yet. Maybe I should start doing translation projects... Heh...

First I have to apologize as I didn't really start off from the beginning. The chronology is supposed to be the following:

> T-Moon Complex
> T-Moon Complex F
> T-Moon Complex S
> T-Moon Complex X
> T-Moon Complex EX.

To say that I started you all off at the 4th one kind of makes me feel guilty. Bah whatever, you guys are big enough... deal with it!

Now without further ado, here's X06! Tell me what you think about how this one ends will you?

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host
「Doujin Thursday」T-MOON COMPLEX X06
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top