728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Project X Zone - Another Crossover Game!!!


3DS! Why must you be region locked?!

Project X Zone is a collaboration between Namco, Bandai, and Capcom for the newest portable Nintendo console. Similar game would be Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier and Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier Exceed both for the DS. I don't know if the other SR series is similar because I have never played them.


I honestly don't know if this game is going to see an English release. The first of the two DS games saw light of day in North America, but the second still hasn't (to my knowledge anyways. I haven't checked yet... will update this section when I do!).

No matter the scenario, I have to repurchase a 3DS as mine just 'vanished'... Japanese or English DS still remains to be seen.

Once again: 3DS! Why must you be region locked?!
Project X Zone - Another Crossover Game!!!
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top