728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movies a Hit!


Box Office Mojo reports that from October 19th to October 21st placed 2nd in top per-screen average at $12,468! Go Madoka Crew!!! Also ranked as 41st in overall during the weekend.



I freaking wish I was in one of those theatres to watch the it! Guess I have to wait for the BD to come out before I can purchase then watch it. Waah!

For those who don't know about this wonderful and twisted Magical Girl Anime, get your shit together! Jokes aside, I've heard good things about it, but I can't really judge until I see it myself.

So for now, since I have no way of viewing it, I shall content myself to watching some MADs!



SPOILER ALERT




Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movies a Hit!
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top