728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

「Booster Box Opening」Accel World


Messed up the video editing so many freaking times and the upload on youtube kept getting interrupted!

Nevertheless, I finally was able to do my first filming of opening boosters and whatnot! So I was pretty much sad at not pulling an autographed card for this set and I'm slightly ticked off that the RR that I needed were only 2-ofs. Never seen that happen before... Guess I might start going for 8 boxes instead?







First video audio swapped due to copyright infringement notice thingy mabob!

Tips/Comments on how to improve future videos would be helpful. Don't tell me to get a tripod because that's the first thing that's on my list!


「Booster Box Opening」Accel World
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top