728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

END of Katekyō Hitman Reborn


So after a long run and drive, Katekyō Hitman Reborn has finally ended at Target 409. I only have three words to say when I finally read the last chapter...

What ... the ... fuck ... !?!?!?!

Talk about a major disappointed (the whole last arc being one [major disappointment] notwithstanding)! Amano Akira... what did you do?!?! It started so good too and the whole conclusion about the marriage wasn't even revealed. Are you kidding me? Still so many questions!

What about my ship?! I am a total support of 2796! At the least show me if it ends in 2795 or 2786!

Yes this is a rant!

What started off as a good Shounen (in my point of view) ended so... meh! Lacklustre I say!

The ending just didn't do justice to the Manga, nor did it do justice to the series as a whole (yet again the last arc being as bad)! And really, the last Target just made it go back to the beginning with just a little twist. No closure or anything...

Bah, what say you about the last chapter/last arc being what it is? I'm going to go through it again just to see if I missed anything that can redeem it, but I honestly don't think there's anything. I did read it very late at night and under lack of sleep, so I might of missed a few things.



That said, I wouldn't mind them continuing the Anime up to the ending! Plus I want to see more of Chrome-chan!
END of Katekyō Hitman Reborn
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top