728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Enjoyable Shoujo for Males - Top 10


Shōjo, shojo, or shoujo manga (少女漫画, shōjo manga) is manga marketed to a female audience roughly between the ages of 10 and 18. The name romanizes the Japanese 少女 (shōjo), literally "little female". Shōjo manga covers many subjects in a variety of narrative and graphic styles, from historical drama to science fiction — often with a strong focus on human and romantic relationships and emotions. Strictly speaking, shōjo manga does not comprise a style or a genre per se, but rather indicates a target demographic
Wiki

Yes people, Shoujo can also be enjoyed by males as per noted by the following ranking
1. Fruits Basket
2. Chihayafuru
3. Nodame Cantabile
4. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
5. Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%
6. Kamisama Kiss
7. Kimi ni Todoke
8. Sukitte Ii Na Yo
9. Card Captor Sakura
10. Shugo Chara

I can already tell you [readers] that I have seen/read 6/10 of the Top 10. Did I enjoy it? Immensely so!! And to be honest, Card Captor Sakura was one of the first Anime I've ever watched as a child that got me into world!

         
Enjoyable Shoujo for Males - Top 10
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

  1. I think there's a lot of recency effect on this list. I may be male and I enjoy Sukitte Ii na yo, but I find that many other males heavily dislike this series.

    ReplyDelete

Top