728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Anime You'll Watch in 2013 - Top 10

Late posts/delayed posts is what happens when I start getting hooked up on games... Mugen Souls! why must you be so weirdly good!?!

Anyway, with 2012 coming to a close very soon, the new season for Anime is to come! Fans have once again banded together and voted on their top picks of what to watch during the upcoming season!

Ranking
1 - Chihayafuru 2
2 - Minami-ke Tadaima
3 - Tamako Market
4 - Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next
5 - Vivid Red Operation
6 - Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
7 - gdgd Fairies 2
8 - Senyu
9 - Senran Kagura
10 - Sasami-san@Ganbaranai

I, for one, am exciting about Vivid Red Operation, Chihayafuru sequel, and Minami-ke Tadaima! But since I'm a die-hard Anime fan, I'm going to end up watching the rest... one day anyway... I still need to catch up on the ones I've missed!
Anime You'll Watch in 2013 - Top 10
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top