728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Daily Music Draught - Lion 「Nightcorish Trance」


Lion featured the Top 1 Anime Theme. I have a confession... I still haven't watched Macross Frontier! Jesus I need to really catch up on it!

So the music is pretty nice... and I've already spoiled some things for myself by ready this awesome Fate/Stay Night and Macross Frontier crossover fanfiction!

Hmmm... I should start up a Fanfiction recommendation segment... Heh... I'll think of something...

Anyway, what keeps me up at work late at night is anything face paced. So what better than having a Nightcore'd version of some songs... Then you mix in either Dubstep or Trance and you get something ADD-is!


Daily Music Draught - Lion 「Nightcorish Trance」
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top