728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Kisaragi Chihaya @Live Full Graphic T - Show Your Support


Not much of a fan of Kisaragi or Idolm@ster in general, but I can't say no to such a simplistic but wonderful T design!

So for fans who actually played or watched Idolm@ster, is it any good? I still have to catch up on my Anime list and I've been busy trying to run a business these days. So unfortunately, with Weiss, MtG, and multiple other crap I do, I just don't have time to sit down and watch some Anime!

I digress though, check it out. The T looks nice in any case...


Kisaragi Chihaya @Live Full Graphic T - Show Your Support
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

  1. Yes, The iDOLM@STER is really good (starts a little slow, but it really gather momentum later) and it is full of awesome/heartwarming music and moments.
    (TVTropes classifies it as "Sweet Dreams Fuel")

    ReplyDelete

Top