728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

You're Wasting Your Life by Not Watching This Anime - Top 10

I've literally caught up on my Anime list and I can safely start writing reviews soon! Other than that, I'm pretty busy with starting up WeiB Schwarz at my local store!

So forgive the whole not updating again! Gah I need writers!

I digress though, so with the plethora of Anime released each year, fans have gathered to place the ones worthy of being called "classics" and that stands through the ages of time at the top!

Rankings
1. CLANNAD
2. Ano Hana
3. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
4. Gintama
5. K-ON!
6. Angel Beats!
7. Bakemonogatari
8. Natsume’s Book of Friends
9. Neon Genesis Evangelion
10. Toradora!

Steins;Gate hitting number 15 just for your information (more for those who think that S;G deserves a higher ranking)
You're Wasting Your Life by Not Watching This Anime - Top 10
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top